We are both Pub
Eight Steps to Home Ownership
1. Determine what you can afford. Get a pre-Approved by a Mortgage lender.
2. Select a Realtor (I would love to represent you Realtors-ERSteam.com).
3. Choose your financing and get a pre-qualification Letter. (This is not an Approval)
4. Shop for your new home and narrow your choices
5. Make and offer and be Prepared to negotiate if needed
6. Get a home inspection and appraisal. Finalize financing with lender, sign contract.
7. Get Ready for closing and move-in
8. Close on your new home and Enjoy
Most home buyers start by skipping past the most important part of the process and that is to find a Financial Adviser / Lender and Get pre-approval. A good realtor will help you with this first step before taking you to see homes. Your happiness, and dream home is on the line.
Have your lender send you and your Agent a copy of your Pre-Approval letter. With today's market it is important to be ready to make a quick offer. Your agent will work with your lender from that point to ensure you are represented financially when you find a home you want to make an offer on.
JP & Associates - Eleasar and Rosalina Sisneros
This is where step one is very important. You will have the tools to know what to look for. Price that is affordable and the type of loan you can take.
Everybody gets excited when looking for a new home. Dreams are big. It is like serving yourself a big plate of food you cannot eat. Your Realtor will help with a serving that is manageable so your tummy is filled with love.
You can’t find it, it doesn’t exist.
We have access to home listed for sale in you local area and can find homes in other areas as well. Let us be your private assistance.
Would you like to go inside some of those homes you have driven by. Call us and we will show it to you.
We do all the paper work and get you to the closing table - We work with your lender to get you into the home you want.
When you sign for your home you have started investing in your future. YOU are the OWNER.
This Step is Where you are going to have to put in some Work but don't get discouraged, remember any money you put up front like your escrow is going toward your investment / Your Home!!! It is not lost it has been used to begin your future and will be accounted for at closing. Talk to your lender.
1. Start by prepacking items you are not using but will later. Seasonal Items. This is also a great time to Donate unwanted Items.
2. Your lender 3 days prior to closing will be sending you a Statement and you will have a final $ to take to closing.
3. Agent will give a time and Date of closing.
At this point you have joined the nation in Home Owner Ship.